Available summer of 2013 from
Alpine Publications or wherever you buy your books.
• The art includes step-by-step instructions for more than a dozen different bitless bridles, halters and other hand-made tack, plus discussion on the art of training a horse to go bitless.
• The science covers the current controversy and medical findings regarding bitless bridles.
Create a variety of reliable, custom fit bitless bridles in the colors you choose.
With or without hardware, from simple to ornate, learn to make:
• popular cross-jaws
• classic bosals, bosalitos, bosaleas and hackaleas
• neck loops, climbing aids and collars
• secure Indian hackamores
• simple chin-slips
• basic halters
• minimalist grooming halters
• lunge cavessons with six rings
• decorated show halters
• reins, cross-ties and more
Sizing tables fit all sizes of horses, from miniatures to draft breeds.
BITLESS BRIDLES explains the art and science of bitless riding.
“…the bitless bridle is a gift to the horses.” From the foreword by Dr. Robert M. Miller, founder of Imprint Training